Loading Events

Due to Hurricane Ida, we were anticipating moving our September meeting back a week to 9/8/2021 but with the extensive damage caused by the hurricane and people working extended hours to recover from the storm, the September monthly meeting is canceled. Emails have been sent out to club members and a cancellation post has been added to our club’s Facebook page.

Our club Board will get together later this month to decide on plans for our October monthly meeting since it would fall on the Wednesday of Cruisin’ The Coast week assuming that CTC will be held as planned. Please monitor your emails and/or our BRAM Facebook page for additional information on this.

Hopefully everyone came through the hurricane with only minor damage and the inconvenience of being without electricity. If any member needs additional help recovering, please reach out to the club and I’m sure members will be more than happy to lend a hand.


Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!